When you access our website, data shall be temporarily stored on our servers for the purposes of data security. It is possible that data stored in this way may allow you to be identified (in particular by means of information collected on the IP-address used, the date and time of access, the pages accessed, the actions carried out, the websites previously accessed, the browser used and the operating system used). No analysis of data thus collected and stored is carried out, excepting analysis for statistical purposes in an anonymous format.
Data transmission via the Internet
Legal provisions for privacy and secrecy of telecommunications protect the content of your emails and the information you enter into forms and fields from unauthorised access / disclosure and processing / use. However, we must inform you that transmission of data via the internet is effected in an unsecured and / or unencrypted manner. The possibility cannot be eliminated that data transferred may be accessed by unauthorised persons and may even be tampered with or deleted. If you wish to avoid these risks associated with data transmission, you may also send us your wishes, ideas and suggestions via post, to the editorial office, the address for which may be obtained from the section on company and legal information on this website.
If you send us an email, you must, in principle, anticipate the possibility that the content of your email, in addition it its attachments, may be read and accessed by third parties and may be tampered with or deleted. To avoid this risk, instead of sending us an email, you may alternatively contact us via regular post.
Public Register of Data Processing Procedures of Georg Hemmeter GmbH in accordance with section § 4g para. 2 clause 2 of the German Federal Data Protection Act [BDSG])
In accordance with section § 4g of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), Georg Hemmeter GmbH shall make the information as determined in section § 4e of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) available to anyone, upon request, in an appropriate manner, for purposes of data protection. We are directly complying with this obligation by providing the information stipulated below and thereby dispensing with the need for you to lodge an individual request to this end.
Name or company of the responsible office:
Georg Hemmeter GmbH
Proprietor, members of the executive board, managing directors:
Wilfried Mocken, Jutta Giesen
Authorised controller for data processing:
Postal address of the responsible office:
Justus-von-Liebig-Str. 2, 85435 Erding, Germany
Purpose of data collection, data processing or data use:
Processing of client data, data from interested parties and prospective clients, and data from suppliers for own purposes
Group(s) of persons affected:
Interested parties, prospective clients, employees, clients, suppliers, contracting entities
Data or classes of data:
Name, address and contact details, bank details, personnel numbers and client numbers, contract and payment information
Recipients of the data, or classes of recipients:
1. Internal employees engaged in the execution and implementation of the respective information processes
2. External contractors (service providers) in accordance with section § 11 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
3. Public authorities which receive the data on the basis of statutory regulations (e.g. social insurance providers)
4. Other external companies or offices, such as, for example, partners within the framework of carrying out orders as commissioned by clients
5. No transfer of data to third parties for commercial or promotional use shall be effected.
Mandatory periods before deletion of data:
1. Inventory data and payment data shall be deleted at the end of the calendar year following the year in which termination of the contractual relationship was effected, insofar as statutory provisions do not stipulate a longer period of storage, or the affected party has not agreed to another arrangement in writing.
2. Other data shall be deleted as soon as the respective purpose for data storage shall no longer apply, provided that statutory provisions do not stipulate a longer period of storage.
Technical and organisational information:
We make use of technical and organisational security measures in order to protect data administered and managed by us against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss and destruction, as well as against access by unauthorised persons. Our security measures are continually adapted and improved in line with technical developments. The viewing of and access to data concerning data protection is only possible for a very few authorised persons. Our premises and our systems are secured and protected to the highest quality technical standards.
Geplante Datenübermittlung in Drittstaaten:
No transmission of personal data to third countries takes place.